Junior Pension Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Pension Administrator to join the Processing Department at our clients Head Office in Whiteley. You will be responsible for assisting the processing team and a team of Financial Advisers, focusing on pension business pre and post sale.
What They Look For
As a Junior Pension Administrator you will be responsible for delivering a telephony service to advisers, providers and customers in a busy environment, handling both inbound and outbound calls.
You will carry out initial case reviews and processing support to advisers and customers. You will be required to proactively manage your work load ensuring where possible, that all tasks are completed within defined service levels.
Responsibilities will include: (this is not an exhaustive list)
- Regular liaison with providers to obtain updates on applicant status and proactively progress applications through to completion
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post
- Assisting Financial Advisers in preparation for client meetings
- Gathering information from providers to assist in the pre sales process
- To ensure full compliance and accuracy of the business
The ideal Junior Pension Administration Apprentice will have
- A high standard of communication skills at all levels, both written and oral
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service
- A team player with the added ability to use own initiative
- Good organisational skills and time management
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have a positive attitude to work and a desire to learn and progress
Full training will be provided and previous experience in financial services is not necessary
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this Junior Pension Administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Depending on experience