Junior .Net Developer - Application Development - Birmingham
Junior .Net Developer required for a leading retail company based in Birmingham to be responsible for developing, supporting and maintaining the throughput of various Technical Projects across the IT function.
- Developing Scripts and Programs in line with Project Charters
- React to Service Desk Requests and Incidents
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Providing support to workstreams within IT and externally
- To ensure a robust testing process is in place and followed
- Establish, monitor, and review the performance of the tools that are used to deliver successful IT Testing and Development whilst constantly looking at new technology
- Work closely with Managers, Architects, Project Managers/Co-ordinators, Development teams and other stakeholders across the company to deliver on agreed outcomes and Project Charters
- Web Automation Testing Tools desirable
- Strong time management skills and organisational skills are critical
- Strong knowledge of .Net/C# technology stack
- Strong technical and analytical ability, plus a good degree of IT/PC/Script literacy, particularly in the use of business applications
- Knowledge of testing lifecycle and signoff accountability
- Direct experience of working on and supporting complex projects / programmes, coupled with a good understanding of project tracking, planning and reporting
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Experience of working with ERP systems preferably M3
- A desire to learn about Software development lifecycle and Test processes including Automation and Manual techniques
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £28,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
£25,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year