SALARY; Excellent negotiable package depending on experience and competency C£18K-C£22K plus excellent benefits including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance etc.
LOCATION: is Aztec West / Almondsbury near Bristol.
My client is a very established and profitable enterprise software and IT services business. They operate primarily in the UK and Ireland and deliver enterprise software solutions to a multitude of organisations across many different business sectors from SME to corporate. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its enterprise software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition. My client maintains a strong market position due to the quality of its products and services and its successful track record.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As a result of a focus on profitable growth and sustained investment in its enterprise software, my client is creating new Junior Software Developer roles within its new product roadmap software development division. As .Net Developer you will be passionate about software and good UX (user experience) to join their growing software development team. The successful candidate will work under the supervision and guidance of the Senior / Lead Developer and on my clients new browser-based interface accessible via the web in an agile environment that continues to transform their proven enterprise software solution.
Under the supervision of the Lead Developer who will mentor and train you, you will;
* develop accurate and fully documented code that delivers the requirements of the product roadmap.
* work collaboratively in a team of developers to build a best practice approach to user experience for sophisticated and complex enterprise software.
* Regularly release new functionality in line with the product roadmap
* deliver solutions as defined by the agile/scrum plan for product development.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE FOR JUNIOR / GRADUATE .NET DEVELOPER;
* C#.NET or VB.NET (product is currently written in VB.NET but may switch to C#) experience either personal time or college / university / commercial
* ASP.NET MVC
* Awareness of Agile / SCRUM methodology
You will be at an advantage if you have an awareness / understanding of any of the following technologies;
* AWS / Azure
* Use of Agile tools. Trello or Jira
* SQL Server / NoSQL
* Unit testing
You will be a confident communicator and collaborator and will aspire to writing code that is clean, understandable and cross browser compatible. You will be keen to make a strong lasting impression and to take on additional responsibility and in turn receive greater rewards.
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
- A comprehensive learning and development program including funding of relevant professional qualifications and REAL chances for career progression
- The chance to join a highly established proven PLC market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- An excellent professional, hard working but fun, team oriented environment
- A highly competitive basic salary plus corporate benefits package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity.
Plus EXCELLENT benefits package