- Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability of all designated product areas.
- Planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company.
- Controls stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI)
- Reviews sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts.
- Analyses and monitors best and worst sellers and makes informed recommendations for action
- Recommends promotions and re buys as necessary
- Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested.
- Ensures that best sellers reach their full potential
- Supplies the Head of Merchandising and buying team with necessary data to enable informed decisions and planning.
- Is aware of current and emerging best practice within merchandising/buying and makes recommendations to the business through the Merchandising Director as appropriate.
- Works closely with the Merchandising Director at a strategic level within buying and merchandising and translates strategy to implementation.
- Currently working as either a Junior Merchandiser, Senior Assistant Merchandiser
- Fashion Merchandising experience
- Experience of online trading
- Fashion related degree
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience of managing, either a AM or MAA's
£25k- £30k + Close to transport links+ Progression Opportunites+Other Perks
You the Junior Merchandiser - Fast Fashion will see you responsible for supporting the merchandising function to ensure that the relevant stakeholders have accurate data which can directly, pro- actively and consistently inform decisions relating to maximising profitability and contributing to overall business strategy and growth.