Job TitleJunior Marketing Environments Editor
Who we are
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognised as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you’ll work
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
• Agile workspaces and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areasWhile you'll be based in the London office, you'll work closely with members of our team in Krakow and Johannesburg.
Outside of the marketing environments team you'll work in tight collaboration with SEO and paid teams, as well as other marketing functions, and also teams across the business such as technology, dealing and compliance.
How you’ll progress
Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
What you’ll get
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
• Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more
What you’ll do
The role of the Junior Marketing Environments Editor is to: keep IG’s websites current, correct and compliant; support the Marketing Environments Manager and the rest of the Landing Environments team in fulfilling requests from around the business; be vigilant about the quality of the landing environments and help identify opportunities for improvement.
Who you’ll be
• A copy editor with outstanding attention to finer detail, used to a process of checking and double checking
• A delivery-conscious and flexible worker, used to changing priorities, with the ability to work to and juggle tight deadlines
• A keen collaborator, with the ability to build working relationships quickly, both within the immediate team and across an organisation
• An effective communicator, who is able to express ideas clearly and concisely
• An experienced web editor who has previously worked with a CMS
• Someone with an appreciation of and interest in the dynamics of the world of financial markets
• A digital thinker, with a passion for keeping abreast of new trends, technologies and techniques
We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence, and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration.
Number of openings1