Junior Integration Developer – Birmingham - Starting Salary £28,000 per annum
Progress your career with NTT DATA UK, a global IT services provider and an employer who cares about your development.
Ready to launch your career? Get Paid to Learn,
Start the simple 2 step process (digital self-assessment + Interview), apply now!
We're looking for candidates who are passionate about their career progression to join us as Junior Microservices/Integration Developers. You'll become a fully paid member of the team whilst benefitting from training with our friendly and knowledgeable team.
- Interest in programming and infrastructure
- Comfortable assisting with the build and operation of our Integration platforms
- Unfazed by a challenge
- Happy working independently and with a team
- 6-months to 2-years experience
- Knowledge of Java Development and XML
- Good problem-solving skills
- Minimum 2:1 degree (not essential if you have previous working experience)
- A good understanding of the full IT / Software Development lifecycle
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with internal and external teams on developing and deploying new APIs and Integration patterns
- General concepts of Web Services development
- Knowledge about Integration Patterns and/or Integration software like Mulesoft
- Work on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solution with a focus on the Mulesoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
- Be an integral part of the Mulesoft development or other API tools (like Apigee, Spring and unit testing for the projects)
- Be part of the team ensuring implementation as per best practices and standards
- Develop into an advocate of Microservice, process automation and frameworks in projects
- Work with Mulesoft UK and also our wider teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture