- Maintain daily bank balances.
- Raise sales invoices, deal with queries and credit control target.
- Cheques and invoices.
- Bank posting.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Aged debtors/creditors/proposed payments (for inclusion on Working Capital report prepared by FC).
- Entered authorised expenses & Supplier payments for payment on banking system.
- Making authorised payments by credit card.
- Month end X charges.
The successful candidate shall be able to travel to Crawley for work. Have studied towards a finance qualification in AAT and is wanting to take the next step in the finance world
Plus additional benefits.
Junior Finance Assistant will play a part in the accountancy team. This would be ideal for someone who is ready to take the step in the finance world.