To manage the Regional reporting activities and database management for UK locations
- Provide support to the Global Operations Director. Providing an efficient and proactive service within required timescales.
- Manage minor FM projects within the UK.
- Manage and provide regular central reports from the access control system.
- Manage the production of the monthly capacity v occupancy for the UK locations.
- Manage and ensure the regular updating of the xx system for the UK.
- Assist the Global Operations Director in the regular review of the UK lease database and update where appropriate.
- Assist the Global Operations Director in the review of the monthly financial report for the UK locations.
- Assist the Global Operations Director in the production of business case and project presentation analysis.
- Graduate qualification with a minimum 5 years FM experience.
- BIFM member
- Commercially aware.
- Ability to work on own initiative with coaching rather than supervision.
- Ability to build relationships and foster effective communication both internally and externally.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work within changing and evolving environments.
- Strong decision making capabilities.
Competitive salary plus benefits
We are currently looking for a candidate for Junior Facilities Manager position to grow into the role