Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London-based start-up, which has raised ~£15 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
We are looking for a strong team player to join us on our journey in establishing Papier as the leading online brand in personalised printing.
Under the direction of the Stationery Design Manger, the Junior Artworker and Product Uploader will support the business in radically growing our product portfolio across personalised stationery and lifestyle products. They will be required to adapt existing designs from our in-house designers, as well as external illustrators and design partners. These existing designs will be artworked and applied across a variety of product categories.
- Preparing artwork for both web and print.
- Uploading artworked products to the site.
- Digitally typesetting copy on products, across our different categories (eg. greetings cards, invitations and stationery) as well as US English translations for our US store.
- Artworking and amending existing designs in response to customer requests.
- Working alongside our designers to assist them in design development and website upload; saving and uploading their work to the site, making high res images for press and creating product variants.
- Delivering quality work in a fast paced environment and taking an active role prioritising tasks and ensuring upcoming deadlines are met.
- A recent design graduate or equivalent experience.
- A strong design portfolio displaying examples of digital typesetting and artworking - where possible applying this to stationery products and invitations.
- A strong interest in print and stationery design.
- Attention to detail with excellent typography and layout skills.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Detail orientated, organised and able to multi-task, with good time management and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to the development and changing demands of the business.
- Competitive salary
- Camden office location (the team are currently working from home due to Government restrictions)
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on books, art & design magazines and more!)
- Friendly and fantastic team!