Freelancer.com is looking for a Junior Account Manager that lives and breaths everything technology! You will be responsible for guiding a wide variety of clients through the site, finding the best freelancers to complete their projects, and hitting monthly targets to drive revenue for the Account Management team.
Eleven-time Webby award-winning Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace. We connect millions of employers and freelancers across the globe, and every day thousands of jobs are described, bid on, negotiated, and managed through our site.
We think it is pretty cool that our marketplace hosts a real life economy, where work is undertaken in every area you can think of. From design, writing, data entry and software development; through to marketing, accounting and legal services - even NASA uses us!
We are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent communication skills. You know how to get your point across in a clear and concise way.
- Customer service experience. You go above and beyond for your clients.
- Time management skills. You can handle juggling multiple tasks and clients at once.
- Ability to problem solve under pressure. You can come up with creative solutions while working with the client.
- Keen interest in all things tech. You are excited by the prospect of learning the basics of web/mobile development, digital marketing, UX design, and more!
- A self-starter nature. You can work both independently and in a team and are constantly seeking new challenges
- Competitive spirit. You don’t shy away from meeting and exceeding targets.
- Degree/diploma in business/marketing/communications/sales or other related fields.
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine type of job; you will be joining a global company that values attitude and capability over experience, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
We are striving to shape the future of work, so help us scale to 100+ million users, while enjoying all the perks of working in tech - fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens (yes, free food!), social events, hackathons, and more!