- Title: Junior Account Manager
- Salary: £20-23K (dep on exp)
- Firm: E-commerce / online
- location: City of London
Are you a graduate looking to start your digital marketing career in a B2B client-facing role? We are looking for a bright graduate with digital marketing experience to join this amazing ecommerce company and start their journey as the next Junior Account Manager. Our client is an amazing company with amazing benefits such as a fun and catered office, reward schemes and an amazing company culture.
Junior Account Manager Responsibilities:
The role is a client-facing role. You will be managing digital and affiliate marketing online campaigns for clients in various verticals and reporting back on their performance. You will also be forming strong relationships with clients and negotiating for more business.
- Maintain great relationships with clients
- Manage, optimise and report back on digital marketing campaigns (affiliate marketing)
- Help the team in creating new deals / new business opportunities
- Administrative tasks
Junior Account Manager Requirements:
- Graduate from a respected university
- 12 months of digital/performance marketing experience (ideally affiliate marketing)
- Strong data and analytical/numeracy skills.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are a personable graduate who would enjoy working with clients and various companies on their digital marketing campaigns, then look no further! APPLY NOW! YOU are the next Junior Account Manager we are looking for.