PrivateFly is a leading booking platform for on-demand private jet charter and part of Directional Aviation’s OneSky portfolio of companies. With over 7000 aircraft integrated worldwide, PrivateFly combines innovative technology with its team of aviation experts, available 24/7 - making it faster and easier to arrange a private jet, wherever and whenever you want to fly.
PrivateFly holds both Argus Certified Broker and Wyvern Broker best practice accreditations and is a preferred partner of Virtuoso, the world’s leading luxury travel network. Established in 2008 and with its head office in St Albans and a US office in Fort Lauderdale, the company’s fast growth has been recognised by several award programs including the Financial Times FT1000, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and SME Export Track 100.
The Jetcard Sales Director accomplishes sales through prospecting, negotiating and closing new Jetcard business. Lead generation activity is achieved through cold calling, email and web-based sales tools. Sales efforts are supported by a variety of lead generation programs including sales representatives, digital marketing, event marketing and other third-party partnerships.
The Jetcard Sales Director is responsible for hitting card count goals selling the PF25 and PF25+ Jet Card product to the Ultra High Net Worth marketplace.
Job Spec (the day-to-day role)
- Achieve or exceed assigned card count targets on a month by month basis
- Prospect for and field inbound inquiries for the Jet Card product
- Position the product and the company for success through thoughtful planning and execution of a sales business plan
- Deliver card count results through an activities-based structure of managing pipeline- Calls, emails, leads, opportunities, time to close etc…
- Optimize the day focused on the highest and best use of time to maximize sales productivity
- Effectively position the PrivateFly product in the marketplace from a value based vs. price-based perspective
- Maintain high integrity data hygiene in reporting activities and lead sources
- Attend events on an as needed basis and engage with prospect and client base
- Accountable for hitting net new card targets
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales pipeline management
- Accountable for hitting prescribed sales-based activities
Skills and experience
- English fluency is essential with an additional language as advantageous (French, Russian, German preferred)
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to engage in pursuing new business and have an entrepreneurial spirit when it comes to building own client base
- Have a demonstrated track record of being successful in the ultra-high net worth space and understand how to sell from a value vs. price disposition
- Are adept at articulating the key differentiators of the PrivateFly Jet Card solution in a crowded market where competitors focus on price
- Be driven by an organized and aggressive approach to using phone, email and text to deliver breakout performance against monthly card count goals
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and prioritise tasks
Spec & Remuneration
- Based at PrivateFly's offices in St Albans
- Competitive basic + sales bonus
- Benefits programme including pension and healthcare