Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £300 - £350
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
- Deliver high-fidelity web-based solutions to support next games.
- Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered.
- Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards.
- Champion quality in the development process
- Be part of the culture; Be inquisitive, try things out, break stuff, help people be even better, think like you own the place.
- Liaise with other teams, help identify technical challenges and identify core player value.
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
- CSS and Preprocessing
- Experience working with web components
- Understand the complexities of working on multi-lingual products.
- Have a keen eye on rendering performance, and know how to profile
- Experience working with Typescript desirable, but not essential
- Experience writing unit tests in Jasmine or similar
If you are interested in the position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.
£300.00 - £350.00 /per day