Java Technology Leads
Date of Posting: 2 October 2018
Closing Date: 1 November 2018
Synechron, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Synechron Holdings, Inc., a British Virgin Islands International Business Company. Synechron, Inc. US was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What we do
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron combines the “Power of 3” - business process knowledge, digital design and core technology delivery excellence - to drive transformative solutions. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Since inception, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory with presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centres in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad in India. Learn more at: www.synechron.com.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To fulfil a Java Technology Lead role for our mission.
- Provide mentorship on development principles, processes and tools.
- Understand trends in technology and suggest or recommend appropriate technology.
- Understand business requirements and develop technically sound designs.
- Develop and test implementation design.
- Communicate with User or Business Analyst and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support front-to-back testing.
- Own and manage the project or assigned tasks.
- Experience of working in an onshore-offshore model.
Required Skills, Qualification & Experience:
- Hands-on design and implementation experience, and expert knowledge of a wide variety of technologies such as development tools and application servers, database servers, web servers and integration.
- Proven track record of developing applications in Core Java, Micro-services, Spring, Spring Integration and Spring Batch, (API).
- Experience with any development tools such as Eclipse/Intellij, JIRA, Maven, SonarQube, Teamcity, RTC, Control-M batch, IBM Message Queue (MQ), Solace MQ, XMind, JUnit, QC.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) & Concurrent programming concepts (core skill for the role).
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies using scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience of managing projects that span changes in multiple front-office systems and teams.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results.
- Good experience with any databases Oracle, Sybase, SQL, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB).
- Proven Continuous Integration and Deployment Automation experience using Maven, Jenkins.
Please send your written application and CV to Amit.Tanpure@synechron.com