Java Technical Lead - London - 70K-75K+benefits
An opportunity for a skilled Java Technical Lead, who has a passion for problem has become available within a collaborative, London based, market leader in the medical industry.
In this role you will…
- Problem solve and drive technical decision making
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the entire software development lifecycle with a strategic approach
- Apply your experience in and ability to strategize and deliver technical solutions
- Be in involved in multiple project management
- Mentor junior developers across a number of scrum teams
- Apply and further build on your passion for and competency in Java development
Technical skills set
- Proven capabilities in Core Java
- Technical lead experience with an Agile approach
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST
- Understanding of all stages of the software development lifecycle and software development best practice
- Strong TDD/BDD orientated approach
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- SQL Databases
Why this opportunity and not another one?...
You will be joining a successful, forward thinking, innovative and skilled collective of talented and passionate individuals, who are developing products that make a tangible difference in the real world, whilst recognising the importance of a work life balance.
- Private health and dental insurance
- Competitive pension contribution
- Competitive bonus
- Positive working atmosphere and flexible working schedules
What to do next...
If you are looking for the opportunity to work within a collaborative team and pursue genuine career and technical progression opportunities, send your CV to Matilda Harding or call for instant consideration
Tel: 0117 311 6449
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
£70,000.00 - £75,000.00 per year