Java Software Engineers *Multiple* - London - Open Salary
A world-renowned financial services organisation has embarked upon aggressive growth plans in 2019 by developing a greenfield digital banking platform. They require several strong Java software engineers, with in-depth experience of; microservices architecture, multi-threading and distributed systems, with varying experience levels to join the project.
- Strong core Java software engineer
- Multi-threading, Real time Systems, Distributed Systems
- Experience of micro services architecture & modern cloud technology (AWS/Google)
- Strong academia background (Comp Sci/Mathematics preferred)
- Capacity to work in both a team as an individual
- Full software lifecycle experience
Typical of a fintech the environment requires great levels of creativity and autonomy, allowing this greenfield digital platform to maximise its potential. Salaries are open, with enhanced benefits packages.
The organisation seeks a diversified range of backgrounds for the team; Investment Banks, Hedge funds, Fintech as well as outside of the financial services industry. Candidates with extensive experience can expect to have an input on design and architecture of the platform also.
Job Specification and Client Details can be provided upon application
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
£65,000.00 - £125,000.00 per year