Java Software Engineers *Multiple* - Greenfield Digital Banking - Fintech - Open Salary
A leading financial services organisation are undertaking ambitious growth plans in 2020 by developing a greenfield digital banking platform in London. They require multiple Java software engineers, with strong experience of; real time systems, multi-threading and distributed systems, at a range of experience levels to join this initiative.
The environment is typical of a fintech, with great levels of creativity and autonomy required, in order to best utilise this greenfield digital banking platform. Given the volume of their requirements for strong java software engineers, they are relatively open on salaries and offer a very competitive benefits package.
Being a Greenfield project, they are looking to bring onboard java software engineers from a diverse range of backgrounds; Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Fintech and outside of the industry. From day 1 all candidates with have the ability to shape and give direction to the future of the platform.
- Strong core java software engineer
- Multi-threading, Real time systems, Distributed Systems
- Deep understanding of system design and architecture
- Strong academic profile (Comp Sci or Mathematics preferred)
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a team
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
Job Specification and client details can be provided upon application
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
70,000.00 - 135,000.00 per year