Date of Posting: 5 September 2019
Closing Date: 4 October 2019
Synechron, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Synechron Holdings, Inc., a British Virgin Islands International Business Company. Synechron, Inc. US was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What we do
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron combines the “Power of 3” - business process knowledge, digital design, and core technology delivery excellence - to drive transformative solutions. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Since inception, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory with presence across the USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centres in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad in India. Learn more at www.synechron.com.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, code test and deploy innovative solutions to implement complex business rules under Continuous integration/Deployment pipeline.
- Work with the project manager and business analysts in designing and building the business and functional requirements into scalable technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other engineers, analysts and project managers across the department in developing cross-platform solutions
- Understand and document system logic and business processes to be made available for consumption by non-technical members
- Help transform the current solution into a managed Business rule management system
- Be conversant in Agile development methodologies
- Keep looking for ways to do things better by refactoring and redesigning current solutions
Required Skills, Qualification & Experience:
- Professional experience in Java EE development processing XSD, XML, JSON
- Knowledge of and experience with Spring framework
- A good grasp of OO design patterns to deliver efficient code
- Prior experience in implementing business rule-based engines using DROOL or similar technologies
- A good understanding of distributed systems
- Knowledge of technologies used in the Java ecosystem: Spring, Maven, Junit, JAXB, Mockito among many others
- Knowledge and experience in OO design patterns
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in implementing Business rule management systems
- Use of Agile methodology
- Experience in working with financial and regulatory platforms
- Knowledge of investment banking and Fixed Income in particular
- Knowledge of trade lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience with container management solutions
- Exposure to Big Data technologies like Hadoop, NoSQL databases, JMS and pus-sub model integration pattern.
- Front end web technologies like HTML5, AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Masters or Bachelor’ s degree in engineering with sound and relevant industry experience.
Please send your written application and CV to Amit.Tanpure@synechron.com