Hiring Java Developers in Manchester!
My client, a leader in the IT sector, is looking for Java Developers to join their team on a permanent basis in Manchester.
You'll take a leading role in the technical design, development and testing of complex applications and services, working with a team of software engineers to create truly innovative solutions that deliver on ambition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing modular code which tests well, and is carefully designed with future scalability in mind.
- Using your experience to help guide the strategic direction for developing components and services.
- Making sure a software that's consistent with the frameworks is built in use across the wider engineering community when applied at their best.
- Developing and mentoring less experienced engineers by providing constructive, understandable feedback, and facilitating opportunities for practical learning.
The skills you need:
- Fantastic collaborator with significant experience in Java development, who has a history of working on large technology change programmes.
- Experience in working with cloud technologies, with particular focus on service oriented architecture and event driven programming, plus knowledge of security technologies.
- Well versed in agile development, continuous integration and test automation, and great development team member who fosters and strengthens a spirit of transparency and teamwork.
If you would like to hear more about the role - APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age