EXCITING NEW POSITION AVAILABLE FOR A JAVA DEVELOPER TO JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TECHNICAL TEAM BASED IN THE CENTRE OF LEEDS!!
Make 2020 the year you conquer your career? Join our prestigious British brand and work on innovative projects from day one!
- Previous commercial experience with Java required
- Leeds city centre office
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge techs on a high capacity and high traffic site
- Salary up to £40K
- Benefits: flexible working hours, remote working options, healthcare, pension, childcare vouchers, opportunity to buy and sell holidays + much more!
- To apply contact Rosie Bancroft on 0113 887 8355 / 07889 558 613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info
We're looking for a Java Developer to form part of a brand new development team. You will rebuild a large legacy platform and have the opportunity to work on high traffic web interfaces!
Sourced by : @TechCareers_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and Yorkshire.
WHO ARE WE?
We're one of the UK's largest and most established media organisations! We have a huge presence in the Leeds digital space, and are building out a new team to redevelop an internal platform. We are proud to service in excess of 20 million customers with a state-of-the-art product range and have recently partnered with a number of global names, integrating their services within our next generation platform.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- Previous commercial experience
- Knowledge of Front End Technologies
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…
- AWS / Azure
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com For further information please call me on 0113 887 8355 / 07889 558 613. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year