This vacancy is not to be missed! A Japanese speaking Translator is needed for a world leading organisation within the digital entertainment industry. This position is to join a multilingual team based in Liverpool in an absolutely fantastic role for a Japanese speaker to gain experience within the entertainment business and develop your skill set. This permanent role is on offer for a professional Japanese speaker to undertake all translation projects in Japanese into English and vice versa.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide translation in Japanese to English and vice versa, including emails and documents
- Support members with interpretation in Japanese
- Ensuring consistency regarding the use of terminology and style in the language of expertise
In order for you to succeed within this position, it is required for you to be fluent in Japanese, have great attention to detail, be eager to learn on the job and have previous experience in translation. This inspiring position would be suitable for a driven Japanese speaker who is searching a new and encouraging career path.
*** Please be aware you need to have the right to work in the UK. ***
- Fluency in Japanese to a native level and fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in translation, localisation, copywriting
- Creative writing style
- Strong IT skills in MS Office Packages with a good knowledge of game development or software development (Would be beneficial)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£30,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year