Global Interactive Marketing Online (GIMO) specialise in all aspects of online marketing in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for our services, we are now recruiting for a “Japanese SEO Executive” to join our creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to our SEO Manager, the responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Help drive increased revenue through effective use of SEO
- Work with SEO Manager to plan SEO strategies
- Internal and External reporting on the progress of campaigns
- Responsibility for managing link building activities for Japanese market.
- Managing content, creating new pages and link building
- Managing blog content uploads and creating SEO optimised Japanese content.
- Improve the visibility, design, content, conversion and engagement of all websites
- Assist the affiliation department for content and affiliate outreach.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in SEO
- Have understanding of Technical SEO (Pagespeed, robots.txt, sitemap.xml)
- Be familiar with use of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Be familiar with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog
- Be familiar with WordPress
- Have knowledge of PHP, JS, database (MySQL) – beneficial but not a must
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Have connections to Japanese websites for effective link building.
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese.
- Additional SEO qualifications are beneficial.
Due to the nature of this position, unfortunately we can not take on candidates who require sponsorship.
We are situated In Southwark with London Bridge and Waterloo a stones throw away, meaning we have great train line connections for you to come to work no matter where you live in and around London. We have a great office atmosphere backed by friendly colleagues. To prove this, In our company common room, we have a PS4 and table football, so during you're break if you want unwind away from your desk or keep score with your colleague you can. We do themed events around the office eg, World Cup, Christmas etc. We offer breakfast 3 times a week, fresh fruit or pastries, so guilt or guilt free breakfast. Once a month we order in A LOT of Pizza, no need to run to make sure you grab a slice. These a just a few things we do. If you feel that this is a good fit for you then please get in touch.