Japan Affiliate Manager - Tech Startup
Based: UK / Japan / Worldwide
Reports to: Marketing Director
Salary: c£50K (dependent upon experience) plus bonus
The company:Japan Affiliate Manager - Tech Startup
Do you want to work with a cutting edge, tech brand and see a business develop through your hard work? Are you looking to work in a growing market, with the investment and backing of a highly innovative group?
Our client is a newly established, online business, offering a state-of-the-art platform to users across the globe. They have already received various forms of recognition for their technology used in their short tenure and have seen phenomenal growth.
The role:Japan Affiliate Manager - Tech Startup
As part of their growth plan, they are looking to recruit an Affiliate and Partnerships Manager to aid the next phase of growth into the Japanese market.
The Affiliate Manager will take responsibility for identifying and negotiating new, lucrative deals with affiliates as well as managing existing partnerships. This role requires a high level of creativity and commercial acumen in order to continue to deliver a high standard to affiliates - all whilst thinking outside of the box to further develop relationships and secure new partnerships.
- Use inventive techniques to secure new clients and build upon existing within your territory
- Attend conferences and events internationally to source new partners and improve existing relationships
- Negotiate terms on new and existing partnerships in line with business needs
- Reviewing and analysing campaigns in order to understand the return on investment and where to adjust accordingly
- Working cross-functionally to ensure up to date on all new promotions
The candidate: Japan Affiliate Manager - Tech Startup
As the Affiliate Manager, you will have the ability to spot business opportunities and build relationships worldwide.
Ultimately, this role will drive profitability and act as a key figure in continued growth. You will hold knowledge on which partnerships will direct high quality traffic to their website.
- Track record in identifying and securing new affiliates
- You will be a self-starter and proactive in your approach to affiliate management
- You will have excellent understanding of affiliate marketing
- Experience or knowledge of an online or technology business
- You will be fluent in Japanese and English
- You will be a positive and motivated ambassador for the brand
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and brand that will offer you greater career prospects and security. If you have a background in affiliate marketing and partnerships, please apply today!