FRENCH SELECTION UK
Italian Speaking Sales & Account Manager (Chemicals)
Sales, Inside Sales, Biochemistry, Biochemical Chemistry, Biological Science, Electrochemistry, Science, Chemistry, biochemistry, Laboratory, pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, sciences, genetics, microbiology, technical sales, Area Sales manager, Account manager, Sales & Account Manager, Country Manager, Division manager, Territory Manager, Sales Representative
Salary: Circa up to 55,000€ (circa 4,800€ pcm) OTE / DOE
Based in: Rome (Home based)
Could also be based Southern Italy close to Naples, Foggia, Bari, Cosenza. Catanzaro, Lecce, Potenza, Matera, Latina, Vasto, FLorence, San Marino, Bologna, Parma, Pescara
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 722TV
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a leading global source of laboratory products, instrumentation and equipment supplier
To proactively promote, sell and service the company’s product range while delivering the highest customer service possible in Italy
- To be responsible for set product ranges and some additional following strategic acquisitions.
- To develop & expand business by promoting / selling products & services to new & existing customers.
- To manage customers and territory with a reasonable degree of autonomy.
- To be accountable for sales and KPI targets pre-determined by the EMEA Sales Manager
- To sell company benefits to existing and new customers using professional sales skills
- To present features and benefits, negotiate, overcome objections & close opportunities.
- To prioritise customer visits accordingly and deliver the growth expectations of the company
- To cultivate and maintain excellent business relationships with existing and potential customers
- To provide accurate sales forecasts and engagement with Sales teams and Product Manager teams
- To acquire & maintain up to date product knowledge & competitive information on products/prices
- To achieve set goals within fixed deadlines in a competitive market place by traveling extensively
- Fluent in English and Italian (oral and written)
- Additional fluency in Spanish & Portuguese - Advantageous
- Previous experience in sales and Account Management
- Scientific degree level qualification in either chemistry, biochemistry,
pharmaceutical sciences, genetics, or microbiology - essential
- Experience and familiar with benchtop laboratory equipment and consumables
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Articulate, dynamic and target-driven individual
- EU driving licence
Salary: Circa 45,000€ (circa 3,700€ pcm) + Bonus
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russi
FRENCH SELECTION UK