IT Vendor/Third Party Cost Management Business Analyst - Banking
Perm- up to £100k base
- Responsible for reviewing all request submitted to cost board from affordability, commercial review and supplier type
- Manage and run cost board every week for retail banking global team
- Contract Management and commercial management of supplier contracts
- Review of SOW and providing commercial and operational observation
- Creatively apply business and technical knowledge to enable, support and
- Review all aspects of third party spends
- Interface with the Business Manager and Finance Manager in putting together third party demand;
- To be able to provide this level of service the successful candidate will be well organised, disciplined, be able to work with minimal supervision, have exceptional attention to detail, and able to follow tasks through to completion.
- We are specifically looking for candidates who can bring planning expertise, consistency and proficiency to the team and work with other Business Managers and PPM leads, Procurement to own and manage the global retail banking Cost Board.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 422 9374 to find out more.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.