IT Technical Support Engineer
My market leading IT company is looking for an experienced 2nd line Technical Support Engineer to join its busy chase the sun IT support call centre.
This role will suit a candidate with 3-5 years exercise of providing technical support who thrives working in a call centre environment supporting the end customer. You must have the versatility to support a variety of Microsoft and basic network issues to resolution.
Qulaifications such as MCSE, MCSA and CCNA are preferred.
Preference will be given to candidates that speak second languages (French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Hindi, Korean, Mandarin)
You will be used to working with Intel based hardware environments and be able to troubleshoot a variety of problems. As well as strong technical skills you will have great customer service and be a good communicator.
Technical requirements include:
- Technical knowledge of VMware, Microsoft, RedHat, Nutanix, and SUSE
- Microsoft: MCSA and MCSE certifications (server operating systems, infrastructure, and cloud).
- VMware: VCP6-DCV, VCIX6-DCV strongly preferred.
- Red Hat: RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA (Datacenter, Cloud).
- SUSE: CLA, CLP
- Cisco: CCNA
- 3-5 years minimum IT call centre support roles
- 2nd language a bonus
This is great opportunity to secure a long term contract in Glasgow working for a global IT company.
So do get in touch ASAP to find out more.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.