IT Support Technician
The Training Room are seeking applications from individuals eager to become IT Support Technicians and launch a brand new career in IT!
No experience is needed, we only ask that you demonstrate a passion for technology and a desire to succeed.
Successful applicants will be offered a place on one of our internationally recognised courses to gain a the following industry desired certifications.
- Microsoft Networking Fundamentals (MTA)
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching
With the opportunity to learn in your own time, following our guided timetables you could be certified in as little as three months.
Guaranteed jobs with market leading companies such as NTT Data, The GCI Group and Arrows Group await successful graduates of The Training Room course.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be?
- Monitoring all notifications and tickets and working towards fixing on the first call
- Installing all related security protocols
- Continued systems maintenance
- Upgrading physical and digital systems
- Incident Management
- Follow all Process Compliance procedures
We are keen to talk to passionate applicants, so, if you think you have what it takes to become an IT support Technician and are ready to get started then click APPLY, and we'll be in touch to answer any questions you have.
This role is subject to holding an industry recognised qualification - details of costs & fees of training courses will be discussed at registration