IT Support Technician (DBS Checked)
1 Month Contract
IT Support Technician needed for a 1 Month Contract based in Birmingham. Must hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate + be able to provide a copy.
A chance to work with an IT Managed Services business specialising in delivering IT support services into the Schools / Education sector.
Paying £110 per day. Start ideally by 3rd Feb 2020 (or as close to this Start Date as possible).
Key experience and duties will include:
- Providing face-to-face / on-site IT support for a school.
- Managing and resolving IT incidents to 1st line level.
- Escalating any IT incidents as appropriate to 2nd/3rd line engineers.
- Technical Environment: Windows 7/10, Desktop/PCs, MS Office, password re-sets, White Boards, Active Directory (AD), basic Networking, iPads.
- Working to agreed SLAs / Service Levels.
- The Person: self-motivated, customer focused + strong team working.
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS / CRB Certificate (ideally checked within the past 3 years).
(DOE) + Excellent Benefits