IT Support Team Leader - Permanent Role - Competitive salary + Car Allowance
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for an IT Support Team Leader, to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skillset and develop your experience.
Team responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and resolve user IT incidents remotely, over the phone or via desk side assistance.
- Fulfil user requests.
- Regularly check IT equipment and facilities to ensure availability.
- Support the business in a range of bespoke applications.
Role responsibilities include:
- Escalation point for the team; technical and administrative escalations
- Carry out 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
- Adhere to and promote service management principles.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Windows desktop operating systems and applications experience
- PC hardware setup and maintenance experience
- MS Exchange administration
- Active Directory/Group Policy administration
The IT Support Team Leader role is based in the Batley area and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + car allowance + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
If you are looking to make you next career move, apply NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age