Natilik is a specialist IT & Communications provider.
As a company, our purpose is to be the confident guide for our clients; to learn, lead and transform. To assist our clients through the complex world of technology and deliver the best possible outcomes for their business. It means being brave as well as pragmatic; delivering what we say we will and ultimately becoming a valued and trusted partner.
That’s why we are called Natilik, a name inspired by a group of people that guided others to achieve amazing things.
The IT Support Engineer will primarily be responsible for supporting the technology needs of the UK business, while helping where possible with our offices in New York and Sydney. This role will work directly with end users to support and train them on the varied technologies used at Natilik. Working towards continuous improvement of Natilik's tech infrastructure, this Support Engineer will take an active role in shaping Natilik’s IT landscape.
Day to Day this will include:
- Delivering a high level of customer service to agreed standards
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to resolve user issues and queries
- Identifying and prioritising issues that require remedial action, and escalate as required.
- Acting as an ambassador for IT and supporting the onboarding of new users
- Supporting the IT team to deliver systems and processes to ISO27001 standards
- Improving working practices within the corporate IT environment
- Investigating and proposing new technologies to support business requirements
- Providing support for MAC and PC
We're looking for passionate people who can thrive working in a fast-paced environment. The following skills would make for a great addition to our team:
- Office 365 – Administration
- Microsoft Active Directory - Administration
- Deployment and management experience of Apple iOS
- Excellent skills in communication being able to interact at management or user level
- Understanding of LAN / WAN concepts and experience supporting an enterprise network
- Having an uncompromising level of commitment and focus to quality and client service delivery.
- Quarterly Awards and Bonuses
- Flexible Working
- Industry leading home working and mobility technology
- Private Healthcare
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership