IT Support Engineer
We are a SaaS provider with hundreds of corporate clients including many household names. Due to the company’s growth, an opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Engineer to join the team either in London or Malta.
As IT support Engineer your main responsibilities will be:
- supporting company’s staff, including starters/leavers procedures, building laptops/PCs, day-to-day support etc
- maintaining the existing environment
- assisting the Head of IT Infrastructure with IT projects
- lead various smaller projects
- occasionally being available outside of office hours to deal with incidents and perform maintenance/change work
- Creating/updating documentation and assisting with ISO 27001 compliance
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Solid experience with MS technologies such as Active Directory, GPOs, DHCP, DNS, Windows Server 2008-2016, Windows 7, 10
- Exposure and understanding of TCP/IP, networking
- Industry certifications (Microsoft, networking, security…) are desirable
- Any experience with Office 365, Exchange, Hyper-V, SQL, Azure, IIS, SAML 2.0, ADFS, DFSR, PRTG, WSUS, ColdFusion, Cisco ASA firewalls / switches, DAS/SAN/NAS storage, Dell server and storage hardware is a bonus
It is essential that you are a confident person with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with colleagues and customers.
Reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure we are looking for someone who has a solid range of 1st / 2nd line support skills and the ability to learn and pick up new technologies.Salary range: £25,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience)