As one of the fastest growing MSPs in the UK providing world class IT services to businesses, we are always looking for new ways to compliment the current success our company has been experiencing.
Network London has seen tremendous growth in the past 12 months, and business has been booming, making opportunity for a new engineer to come in and assist us in managing this exciting time of progress, where two days are never the same.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic 1st line IT support engineer who is friendly, energetic, well informed, and is eager to make a great contribution to high class businesses that require effective IT solutions of high quality standards. You will be required to take control of and resolve tickets on the helpdesk and resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
Working in Network London can offer you the best of two worlds, ‘busy and hectic’ one minute, and tranquillity and a lot of laughs’ the other. Either way, if you are looking for a place that will allow you to specialize in a wide range of IT activities, we are the team you have been looking for.
The challenge and fun begins from day one.
- Answering support calls
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Researching and ordering hardware and software for clients
- Travel to client sites
- Windows desktop & server troubleshooting
- MAC Troubleshooting
- Active Directory administration
- Monitoring clients’ Backup systems
- Monitoring clients' server and network alerts
- You will be reporting to the 2nd line and 3rd line engineers on a regular basis, working closely together on projects
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in your skills and abilities
- Reliable and an excellent team player
- Be customer-focused
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
40hrs per week, shift dependent - 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm.
Which will be dependent on the candidate.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.