IT Support Analyst
Technical support, 1st line/2nd line support engineer
You will be an integral part of a specialist technical team, personally responsible for delivering key elements of a managed support service for high-profile clients. The role will provide an opportunity to build on your strong technical background and to obtain practical experience of innovative IT solutions and services.
Experience/ Technical Requirements
- Microsoft Window 7 and 10 desktop operating systems
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019
- Managing Microsoft Active Directory
- Good understanding of WAN/LAN technologies
- Experience support MS Office (including cloud-based delivery)
- Configuring firewalls
- MS Teams
- Experience preferably with Virtualisation technologies (VMWare, Hyper V)
- MS Azure
- Relevant Microsoft Accreditations
- Team responsibility for the creation and management of internal information, ticketing and issue tracking, monitoring, reporting and altering systems.
- A clear focus on the ability to deliver within agreed service level objectives within our client base.
- Management and contribution to the delivery of all IT and telephony elements of service to meet business objectives.
- Help to identify and implement the strategy for applications and technologies within our client base and for internal use.
- Day to day first and second line support to clients.
- Configuration of workstations, laptops, server and mobile device hardware & software.
- Point of contact for ensuring all incoming customer queries are logged in an effective and complete manner.
- Automation, monitoring, administration and reporting on internal systems.
- Validation and problem resolution linked to incoming client infrastructure alerting.
- Some travel to client sites to perform installs / client consulting / delivery of hardware (you will require a driving licence and your own transport)
- Training of junior staff.
- Suggest improvements in workflow delivery.
- Assist with development of reporting structures.
- Ensure resolution of client issues are fully document and entered into internal knowledgebase for improvements in service delivery.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology as well as delivering a high level of customer service. There is a great career path on offer for an ambitious individual with the right attitude. Interested? Send your CV now!
To £30,000 + benefits.