*** Excellent opportunity within a fast growing Telecoms company ***
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a full time Technical Support Manager to look after our overseas technical team alongside our UK team. Must be compliant in TR69,VoIP hosted PBX platforms, TalkTalk (LLU, WLR, Ethernet, SoGEA, SoFTTC), BT (WLR, Ethernet, SoGEA, SoFTTC), Vodafone FTTC plus FTTP on all networks.
We are a well-established company providing business and consumer broadband, including VoIP hosted PBX platforms:
We are looking for an experienced manager to work within the company, and bring that expertise to us and expand our knowledge base.
- To manage our IT Help Desk Team (8 people) and evaluate performance also to ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- To provide smooth and efficient customer support on a daily basis (be a hands on manager and actively work with the team and provide daily support for customers).
- To give feedback to directors.
- To contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- To manage the TR69 platform to predict failure and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- KPI & SLA management, to report performance weekly and monthly to the directors.
- To develop the team’s knowledge.
- To train new team members and responsible for mentoring.
- Previous Team leader or Managerial experiences with IT / Help Desk Support
- Windows Operating System and Microsoft Applications, including teams, knowledge is imperative
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Able to encourage collaborative working and demonstrate teamwork at the highest level
Salary: up to £40,000 p.a. + Excellent Benefits (healthcare)
Excellent Benefits (healthcare)