Netpoint Solutions are an IT Managed Services company based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, who serve customers in the Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
We provide proactive IT support to small-medium sized Businesses with a particular emphasis on IT Security. We provide security as standard to our customers and work within or exceeding Cyber Essentials requirements.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for answering support queries on the help desk by phone and email
- Provide remote and on-site support where necessary
- Setup of new networks and associated equipment
- Monitoring customers systems including daily checklists and regular testing of their backups
- In addition, you will be required to keep accurate records in our documentation system and log all work activity in our ticketing system
- We also provide Telecoms and Software Development and these also supported via the help desk
- Any other general office duties required
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Able to effectively listen and communicate with colleagues
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced working environment
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.