247 Commerce serves a very wide variety of online retailers through a number of innovative products and integration services. Every day we work with new retailers and take on new projects. We have a wide range of offering and a truly global vision for the future.
We are now looking for a passionate individual who is committed and open-minded, willing to learn, take ownership and deliver results to join our team on this exciting journey.
The ideal candidate must have worked either in the ecommerce or SaaS for ecommerce field and/or have a strong interest in the work we do for Omni-channel retailers and is ready to take on challenging projects.
- Delivering Helpdesk services for our existing Client
- Delivering a high level of customer service on Ecommerce Platform
- Assisting customers with their questions and queries via phone and email
- Training customers on our multichannel ecommerce platform
- Documenting ensuring that it is up-to date and maintaining support portal
- Feedback to the development team and testing new features
- Understanding multi-channel tools and monitoring content listed on Cloud Hub
- Understanding the Coding logic to identify issues
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Marketplace knowledge of Amazon, eBay and other ecommerce platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferably experience in a Customer Service/Assistant area
Total of 5 GCSE's:
- English and Maths at Grade D or above
- 3 GCSE's grade A-C in any subjects
Full time opportunity with a huge increase on salary upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.