Do you have a strong background in IT Support?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
You would be joining an organisation that embraces change, that are positive, curious and respect each other, which we believe enables and empowers individual success in people like you.
You will take the lead to ensure that you consistently deliver the highest standard of technical support to your colleagues.
Day to day, the role will involve providing first line support on applications and technical support to Whistl employees. You will also be communicating with suppliers, giving hands on technical support as well as contributing to new and existing projects that require or involve IT and you will need to be able to deliver an exemplary level of Customer Service. You will need to demonstrate the desire to deliver the best solution required, and that you have the drive to make a difference to Whistl, its employees, customers and suppliers.
IT | Help Desk | Support | Customer | Queries | IT Support Analyst
Pension; You at Work discounts; Eye Care Vouchers; Bonus Scheme
- It is essential you have a strong background in IT Support or previous experience within a customer facing IT related job function.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- Previous experience of Computer Hardware Support, replacement of components and basic troubleshooting of end user IT equipment would be advantageous.
- Typically we would estimate that it would take a minimum of 1 years' experience in a customer facing IT support environment or a similar role to acquire the skills required for this role.
- A good standard of education to include 3 GCSEs grade A-C or equivalent.
- A Full clean UK Driving Licence
- IT related qualification - MCP, ITIL or equivalent with project management knowledge e.g. Prince2, Agile or equivalent
At the heart of everything we do is our customers and we pride ourselves on delivering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service in a dynamic industry.
Our business is all about our people and we're here to deliver - in every sense of the word - for our colleagues, customers and communities. We want our colleagues to be recognised and rewarded for their contribution; we want our customers to feel confident and cared for; and we want communities to feel we're part of them. We believe that all colleagues should be given every opportunity - and trained and developed to seize them.
At Whistl, we always try to find a way. We never say no if there's a chance of yes, and we believe challenges are there to be overcome. We think - and act - positive. And we always do the right thing. For our people, that means working as part of a team, supporting colleagues, respecting them and sharing knowledge.
£24,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year