IT Solutions Specialist ( Systems Analyst - Remote, Northeast)-RAD001864
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link: Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
The IT Solutions Specialist is an effective team player who coordinates and communicates project specifications and timelines of our IT solutions.
The IT Solutions Specialist leads customer planning and implementation efforts of application systems products to include customer training and system installation. They will provide onsite and remote support to customers experiencing problems with systems products, and support the sales team during the sales-cycle.
- Customer focused individual providing onsite and/or remote customer support to ensure that customer problems with Radiometer’s software systems are resolved quickly bringing appropriate resources to the table as required by the customer situation.
- Participates in the sales cycle to assure compliance with standard system product offerings, create awareness of product functionality and standard interface concepts (ASTM, HL7) with customer hospital and laboratory information systems.
- Implements and adheres to Radiometer America Inc. policies and procedures for compliance regulations and reporting.
- Leads the effort and execution of plans/projects to implement systems in the customer’s hospital setting.
- Ensures the ongoing effective use of the systems products through the initial and ongoing delivery of training.
- May participate in other projects outside of normal responsibilities to help improve company business practices and associate development.
Position Specific Competencies / Experience
- 3+ years experience as a systems analyst in a healthcare environment
- Proficiency in personal computers, remote system support tools, networking and interfacing capabilities (ASTM,HL7).
- Strong project management and daily management skills.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred.
- Knowledge of LIS vendors (Meditech, Epic, Cerner, Sunquest) preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree and experience
Primary language English
Networking, Internet, Software Application configuration
Travel (required estimated % of time)
must be able to lift or maneuver 40 lbs
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
- Aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can do attitude.
- Accustomed to meeting deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment, and to set priorities.
- Takes pride in delivering on time, on budget and with the expected quality – always.
- Able to translate high-level directions into practical projects and lead/drive their completion with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to be hands-on and proactive: no job is too big or too small.
- Constantly seeking to improve and innovate on existing activities.
- Operates in a collegiate manner and wants to deliver success by working as a team.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.