An IT Service Management Analyst required to join a well know charity based in Poole. You will work with the Service Management team to ensure support and visibility for operations team and day to day compliance to service management (ITIL) processes.
This includes end to end processes with internal support teams and third party suppliers. Manage and analyse data, maintain relevant databases, provide reports, and recommend improvements
To be considered for this position we are looking for ITSM Analysts with the following experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundation. Use of excel to produce complex reports
- Experience working in an ITIL environment in an IT function.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes; understanding of the ITIL framework and how processes inter-connect.
- Familiarity with an industry recognised ITSM tool, including Incident, Problem and Change processes and knowledge of ITSM report preparation and publication.
- Experienced MS desktop software user
- Team player with a 'can-do' attitude who can provide excellent support as well as good communication skills.
This would be an ideal position for someone who enjoys analysis, problem solving and can take a pragmatic approach to formulating solutions, adding value and enjoys being involved with a variety of processes and tasks.
This position is paying up to £35k depending on experience alongside very good benefits including: 26 days holiday (plus public/bank holidays), Dental & Health Cashplan, childcare vouchers and 16% pension to name a few.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Elliot 02380 765 301