IT Service Desk Analyst-HEA0437
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer service focused individual to join the UK IT Helpdesk team as an IT Service Desk Analyst based in Lutterworth. As the IT Service Desk Analyst, we need someone who has had previous experience within an IT Service Desk. In this role, the successful candidate will provide support on the telephone to our internal customers and liaise with 3rd party suppliers, therefore this person needs to have excellent customer service skills, be able to multitask and have a positive attitude. You will provide support to our UK and Belgium workforce.
In reward we can offer a competitive salary, office hours Monday-Friday (shift work from 7am – 5.30pm), healthcare scheme, pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and life assurance x2 contractual salary
• Participation in IT Projects, such as Depot moves, Hardware Rollout and Implementation of Application Software Enhancements. Ensuring that each key task is completed, to time scales and levels of quality agreed at the time of assignment. Where necessary or requested liaise with other members of the local IT Team, the Group IT teams and third-party suppliers to complete tasks successfully.
• Ensuring Group IT policies pertaining to the delivery of IT Services, including but not limited to: “Customer Service”, Fault Logging and Fault Management, PC Build and Configuration, System Management and Software Testing and Change Control, are always adhered to.
• The provision of end-user IT support, in all its aspects i.e.: Hardware, Software and Network infrastructure, either directly, or through direct liaison and co-ordination with other members of the local IT Team, the Group IT teams and third-party suppliers, against agreed Service Level Agreements.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise deadlines
• Good knowledge of Windows 10 and O365 suite.
• Must understand the current Smart Phone industry, ideally Android devices.
• Experience supporting desktops/laptops/Printers and desktop hardware.
• Incident call logging (Service Now), Remote Support, basic Network and Telephony knowledge required.
• Knowledge of Cisco Telephone systems, Active Directory and SCCM would be desirable.
• Experience supporting MFD’s
• Must have an excellent telephone manner with strong customer service skills and the ability to deal with customers at varying levels
• Must be a strong team-player but should also be self-motivated and able to manage their time and workload effectively
• Some UK travel may be necessary.
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 01455 206808 or email@example.com. If you do not hear within 6 weeks of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.