Cigna Healthcare, a leading global health insurer, is going through an exciting period of growth and transformation. As a result we are growing our talented IT Service Desk Team.
If you are the type of person that loves IT and technology, loves solving problems and wants to progress your skills and career, then this is the role for you!
You will join the already established and talented European Infrastructure Services group where training and skills development will be provided in order to support career growth.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will provide operational support, and account administration within the Service Desk team.
This role will be based in Greenock, but would be expected to travel to Glasgow city centre office as and when required. The role will involve shift based work covering the hours of 6am – 10pm.
What will a normal day look like?
- Providing technical support to onsite and remote users.
- Managing / monitoring IT Service Desk Incidents via call management system.
- Prioritising and allocate within IT Support teams all requests.
- Managing User system access for various applications.
- Completing user password resets on various applications.
- Identifying ways to improve the quality of the service provided and / or the efficiency of the processes within the IT Service desk.
- Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with targets set out in SLA.
- Escalating any issues/ outages to IT Service Desk Manager.
- Working as part of a shift rota covering the hours of 6am – 10pm.
- May be required to work as part of an on-call rota.
You will have experience in:
- Working in an IT Support / Service Desk position
- Windows 10 support and build experience. ( both OS and pc hardware)
- Citrix Support experience
- Active Directory experience
- SCCM Experience
- Exchange account maintenance
- Incident management skills
- Experience with a call management system
- Experience with Office 2010/2016
- Experience with Networking/Patching/Server Support
It would be great if you had experience with:
- Microsoft certification
- O365 Knowledge
- Managing small projects from start to finish
- Windows 10 migration experience
- Avaya Telephony skills
- Symantec SEP
- iSeries / AS400 experience
- ITIL foundation certified
Why should I Join Cigna?
You will get the chance to work with a global, truly innovative and flexible Technology division that is growing rapidly due to continued success and massive transformation.
We are constantly investing in, improving and innovating our global technology stack. Right now we are investing in Cloud, AI & ML as well as working heavily with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
You will join a business that truly invests in you as a person. You will be offered the opportunity to progress your knowledge and skills through both internal and external training, take secondment to other teams / projects and much more.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.