Work alongside other UK IT Support Analysts to provide all elements of support to all BNP Paribas Real Estate Directors and staff. Depending on circumstances this may be telephone based, e-mail or face-to-face.
In addition to day-to-day technical support, there will be a variety of on-going projects and migration tasks allocated by the IT Support Manager to all members of the team. These could be changes to IT systems, processes, applications or hardware replacements, as defined in the company’s on-going hardware and application upgrade/replacement programme.
In absence of IT Support Manager, provide senior point of escalation for day-to-day technical support issues and service management.
In some circumstances, there will be requirements to support the Infrastructure team. This will require the ability to work outside of the traditional support role.
- In depth understanding of Microsoft Office suite (incl. O365)
- In depth understanding of Windows 7/10 OS
- In-depth Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of MS Group Policies
- Understanding of SCCM packages
- Understanding of PowerShell
- Knowledge of Windows server administration
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of configuring PC hardware and peripherals
- Physically capable of carrying hardware (PCs/Printers)
- Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in difficult and pressured situations
- Structured work habits and good personal time management
- Ability to highlight, recommend and implement continuous improvement processes
- Ability to adjust to meet the expectations of a wide range of users
- Proven experience of working in a Senior Technical IT Support role
- Exposure to VoIP
- Exposure to mobile device management tools
- Knowledge of Citrix desirable
- Career-related degree
The role will be predominantly based in our head office at 5 Aldermanbury Square, which is a 6 minute walk from Moorgate tube station.
We also have another key London office in Hill Street, Mayfair – as well as other main offices in Birmingham, Chelmsford and others dotted all over the country. This role will be required to travel on the odd occasion to other offices as and when required.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.