Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job Type: Full-time and permanent
Salary: £60k per annum (with some flexibility depending on experience)
Here’s an exciting opportunity to work for a company in the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250!
We are currently looking for an Developer / Software Engineer for our client in Slough, Berkshire.Our client is a leading company creating their next generation technology platform and applications through re-usable cloud services. They are building cloud native applications using various AWS technologies within a micro-services based architecture and an API first approach.
In this role, you will be joining a key project developing the product roadmap that will shape the future of the products and will gain exposure to many new and exciting technologies along the way.
• Leading some implementation tasks and working closely with other engineers in the team to ensure prompt completion of sprint goals
• Working with your Scrum Master and other stakeholders across the Group to agree on technical direction
• Mentor colleagues providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
• Identify and communicate technical requirements
• Create and maintain solution documentation
• Collaborating with other team members and sharing the benefit of your knowledge.
• Continually learning and advising on new approaches or solutions
• Working closely with Operations to ensure high standards of delivery
• BSC or equivalent in a software engineering discipline
• Experience of APIs and Web services
• Experience of cloud SaaS platforms
• Knowledge of GIT
• Knowledge of CI/CD systems
• Understanding of security considerations
• Understanding of Micro service architectures
• Experience of agile methodologies
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
• Knowledge of Docker
• Experience of monitoring and logging techniques
Benefits include: Healthcare, Pension and 26 days annual leave plus additional benefits through its intranet.
***For more information about the Developer / Software Engineer Role or to apply send your CV now via the Apply button!***