IT Project Manager
Our client, an international management consulting firm dedicated to financial services, are on the lookout for a top-tier Project Manager to come on board and support the implementation of a new collateralised debt obligation (CLO) solution, Black Mountain.
The successful candidate will be tasked with:
* Supporting the CLO Business and Research to assess the Black Mountain Systems solution in detail and assist in the overall implementation if retained.
* Assist the transfo and IT teams to evaluate the Black Mountain tool for alternate strategies.
We expect the project to take around nine months, during which, the successful candidate will be expected to:
* Prepare business workshops and document business requirements with Business support
* Prepare user tests
* Monitor testing phase
* Organise discussions on data management topic
* Aid in the design of a migration strategy
Apply now to Teresa Taylor on
01707 247254 or email