IT Project Manager
A leading business is looking to bring on-board an IT Project Manager.
Gain an in-depth technical and operational knowledge of existing systems
- Working with key internal stakeholders and customers, identify areas in the existing system that require alterations
- Manage the collection and documentation of new requirements for the business platforms for discussion with software provider. Resolve any queries that the provider might have and negotiate reasonable development effort estimations
- Perform User Acceptance tests on any systems updates provided
- Take full responsibility of any system issues, working with stakeholders to resolve in a timely manner
- Full project management of the business's software development partners
- Management of the full development lifecycle of system enhancements, specifically the design, installation, testing and maintenance of such enhancements
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to Abul Ali ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
£40,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year