For over 30 years, many of the world’s leading firms have relied on Align as a trusted IT solution provider and center of excellence in IT advisory, infrastructure design, build, delivery and managed services. We are actively seeking innovative minds to establish and strengthen our team to deliver high-quality state-of-the-art technology solutions for our enterprise and boutique clients.
If you are seeking to own challenging projects for some of today’s most fascinating companies while leveraging an exceptional team and long track record of success, then we want to hear from you today.
Align seeks a Project Coordinator with either a Office Construction, IT Infrastructure or Workplace Technology background. A basic understanding of office construction or workplace technologies would be preferred. Qualified individuals will report to a senior program manager and work in all aspects of program support. Ideal candidates will have prior experience working in enterprise-level environments and demonstrated exceptional written, verbal and expert-level Microsoft Office skills. Preferred candidates will have an interest and passion for learning about IT infrastructure and Workplace technologies. This is a pivotal role providing project support for our IT Advisory, IT Transformation and Workplace Technology teams. Qualified individuals will have excellent writing and project documentation skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, and Visio). This role will report to a senior program manager and work in all aspects of project support including monitoring; reporting on progress, data analysis and tracking Action, Issue and Risk (AIR) logs, as well as other key activities. Ideal candidates will be technically savvy and have prior experience working in enterprise-level environments and demonstrated exceptional written, verbal and expert-level Microsoft Office skills.
The ideal candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to think critically; the ability to work independently; along with excellent communication and organizational skills. This person must have a strong attention to detail along with the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The IT Project Coordinator will be based out of our London office; however, up to 25 percent travel may be expected
- This is a full-time position offering full benefits, a competitive salary, paid training and performance-based bonuses
- Understand program and/or project scope and populate and develop associated templates according to project requirements
- Participate and support program and project meetings by communicating meeting notes, action items, risks and issues to ensure project team members are on the same page
- Ensure the quality of all documents and data analysis to guarantee project integrity
- Assist with the creation of conceptual designs and work with architects and construction vendors
- Assist with the development of all RFI and RFP documents required for bid leveling, overseeing the comparison and analysis process
- Format and display technical ideas, data and reports in PowerPoint presentations that graphically communicate results in an appealing and accurate manner
- Monitor project activities on an ongoing basis to ensure target dates/milestones are met
- Report and communicate analyzed data, approach, methodology and findings
- Support the development and management of the project’s business case as needed
- Conduct ad-hoc industry and/or project research as needed
- Coordinate schedules, activities and video conference logistics
- Help develop budget and project plans during the analysis and design phase of the project as directed by the project manager
- Exhibit leadership characteristics including strong communication skills, full understanding of internal policies, time management and client focus
- At least two to six years in a similar project coordinator, IT business analyst or technical writer role
- Some experience with Construction, Workplace Technology or IT Physical Layer projects
- Any IT Infrastructure project experience covering data center, systems design, or workplace technology / digital workplace would be a plus
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills are required
- Expert-level user of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Visio and Office tools to manage plans, charts, reports and documentation
- Prior experience acting as a scribe for a project team creating professional, client-centric documentation
- Excellent analytical and facilitation skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects, resolve and escalate issues and prioritize technical resources
- Any experience creating IT assessment, strategy or current state to target state documentation is strongly preferred
Align is a dynamic and flexible place to work, offering professionals unparalleled opportunities to train in the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and control their own destinies. We have a flawless track record of delivering technical solutions and have established long-standing relationships with an impressive client list of both Global 1000 and SMB clients.
We work across a diverse list of industries including financial services, life sciences (pharmaceutical and health care), retail, technology, media and telecommunications. We give our professionals the autonomy to pursue opportunities and manage assignments in ways that maximize their creativity and talents, leading to self-fulfillment and financial rewards.
For more details, visit www.align.com.