IT Project/Contract Manager
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 35 (plus 5 hours paid lunch breaks)
Salary: £34, 466 per annum
Do you have what it takes to seize opportunities and deliver results? Can you think differently, pursue creative ideas, and provide reliable support to both internal and external customers?
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities, and reducing crime. We help support, house, educate, advise, and speak out for disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who are we looking for:
Nacro are undertaking a significant and exciting transformation in the way we deliver services and support our clients. As part of this transformation ICT are refocusing their services and require an ICT Contract/Project Manager to lead a small team who will manage our key supplier contracts along with manage the ICT project portfolio. You will be an experienced project manage with knowledge and skills of working with managed service contracts, you will be a good communicator with enthusiasm to support Nacro’s vision. If you wish to be involved in this transformation please get in touch either follow the application process or for an informal discussion about the role please contact John Rider-Dobson Head of ICT via email: email@example.com, to arrange a call.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To ensure contract specifications are clearly analysed and documented
• To ensure compliance and fit for purpose tendering processes are run.
• To ensure supplier performance is inline with contract specification.
• Ensuring contracts are adjusted inline with changing organisational requirements
• Ensuring internal procedures are developed and managed in a way the support delivery to contract and the best user experience.
• Management of large or several medium sized IT Projects
• Produce and gain sign-off of a Project Initiation Document to define all aspects of delivery of a project
• Ensure effective communication with all key stakeholders for projects managed
• Define comprehensive and realistic plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Matrix management of internal IT resources assigned to the project
• Manage checkpoints and quality gates on projects to confirm that the project is progressing as expected and the solutions being developed will meet the business objectives.
• Effective management and mitigation of risks and Issues at project level, escalation to programme/portfolio when required.
• To provide timely, clear and concise reporting to all key stakeholders management of Project budgets
For Details of Nacro's excellent benefits click here