We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you passionate about accuracy, with an eye for detail and good with figures? Do you love working with colleagues to maintain financial information? This could be the job for you: supporting ARM, an industry leading and rapidly growing business. We are undergoing an exciting change in IT! Increasingly working with partners and suppliers to provide operational IT services to the ARM group.
We are seeking a hardworking individual to work within the IT Service Operations team, working with the Director of IT Operational Excellence. You will be responsible for assisting the team by raising purchase orders, reviewing invoices, tracking spend against budget and assisting in the creation of financial forecasts.
Location: Cambridge, UK
- You will raise purchase orders for IT services, software and hardware purchases; ensuring that these accurately reflect what is being procured and that they have the correct accounting information and approvals
- Assisting with, and improving, the IT procurement and cost analysis processes
- Working with procurement, accounts payable and the cost centre managers you will assist in matching invoices and ensuring that they are correct, and working to resolve any differences that are found
- In conjunction with the IT finance team, you will work with cost centre manager to track their spend, compare it with budgets and to collate financial information necessary to provide forecasts of future spend
- Contribute to IT Service Operations planning processes - including forecast dashboards, long term business models, and investment analysis
- You are ambitious and agile, able to get into the detail to work with data to produce analysis
Essential Skills & Experience
- You have experience working in an admin role focussed on processing and analysing numerical information, preferably of a financial nature
- Ability to produce written and numeric material to a high standard, with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- You have good familiarisation with the nature of IT goods and services
- Experience with buying, receiving and payment processes in a commercial environment
- You have great communication and social skills
- You are enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude, and can juggle conflicting and changing priorities whilst meeting deadlines. You can work unsupervised and as part of a team
- You are a power-user of Excel and have experience of Microsoft tools including the Office suite
- ITIL 3 or 4 Foundation certificate
- Experience as a buyer or financial analyst, and with working in or closely with an IT function
- You have experience with SAP Ariba
- Professional level qualifications in procurement, finance or analytics
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the generation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies. Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip containing our intellectual property. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, creative and highly hardworking people. By enabling a dynamic, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other class.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.