At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix.
We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities in Information Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance and more. Spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
- Configsnapshot (Oracle Configuration Tool) global adoption across the Business Systems Analysts:
- Our 2019 Internship Programme enabled us to have Configsnapshot Virtual installation, adopting BR100 Reporting capabilities and initial migration of AP and AR configurations. We would like to take it to the next level by adopting the tool as general practice for all Oracle EBS setup and configuration for Equinix new Legal Entities (Hyperscale and M&A). Our 2020 intern will work on a Configsnapshot RoadMap and will build migration files to Extract/Load required configuration for EQX new entities rollouts as well as document a Playbook on the process.
- Supports the EMEA Finance IT Organization with daily operations
- Creation and maintenance of blueprint systems configuration and IT processes documentation
- Work closely with BSA Leads for the projects above to support and assist in the preparation of project deliverables
- Contribute to the adoption of Configsnapshot/Leap adoption across the EMEA Finance BSA Team
- Software Engineering or IT related degree
- Competent practical knowledge of MS Office Suite, ideally SharePoint and Teams
- This is a business process centric role therefore Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills is essential
- Very good analytical skills including numerical literacy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team