Profectus have a brand new IT Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Support Engineer role in Didcot. This a permanent opportunity with a fantastic company who operate within a Windows environment and use Windows and Linux servers. The company and team are very welcoming; the role itself is an interesting Systems Support engineer role as there is a nice variation to it.
This is a Windows desktop environment with Windows servers along with some Linux servers too.
- Manage the IT infrastructure
- Monitor and Support virtual and physical
- Network Management
- Windows Desktop experience
- Windows Exchange experience
- Windows and Linux Server experience
- Networking ad Troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory experience
This is a great opportunity for someone who has infrastructure and Systems Support experience within a Windows and Linux environment. If you are looking for a new IT Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Support Engineer opportunity within the Didcot area then please apply with your latest CV.